8.20.2012

Summer Lovin' Had Us a Blast!

So our summer has been full of trips to the park, swimming, parties, and just plain fun! 
The kids are getting old enough now to have lots of activities to do and places to be. And, although it can get busy at times, I do enjoy experiencing everything with my sweet ones!


Buddy shows interest in anything that is big, loud, and goes" vroooom!"

Exploring butterflies at the county fair!

Our baby's first swing ride. I think he loved it!
Hallie enjoying a cupcake at our church picnic!

Buddy with his marshmallow on a stick!
 I wouldn't have these darling children without my "awesome" pilot....

All summer Nathan has been working toward his commercial license.

He's kinda sexy next to one ;)
And because I have been doing the Insanity workout and am now past my pre-pregnancy weight by 1 lb...(yay)!!!!

Still have a few more lbs to go, but I'm getting there!

Just a bit of fun:)

We've had such a great summer and now we're just looking forward to our vacation to California in a week! It will be our last Hurrah! before summer ends for us and our little girl starts pre-school! Aaaah!!!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment